The apostille - a special kind of letter and stamp - is the shortest process of legalization. An apostille is not the same as a 'raised seal', these are two separate things. An apostille can be used if both countries (the country issuing the document and the country in which the document will be used) are part of the international "The Hague Apostille Convention* ".

Get an Apostille in 3 easy steps .

  1. Fill out the "Order Form" (Available at Post N' Parcel)
  2. Pay the fee & shipping charges.
  3. Provide us the original documents and the signed order form

Some of the Documents supported

  1. Power of Attorney - General, Special, Finance, Real Estate etc.
  2. Notarized co Passport, Affidavits, and other documents
  3. Papers for ADOPTION purposes
  4. Transcripts (School, College, University, or any other issuing agency)
  5. Diploma, Degree Certificates, Graduation Records
  6. Marriage Licenses, Divorce agreements, Divorce decree
  7. Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates
  8. Single Status to Marry, No record of a Marriage
  9. Criminal Record
  10. Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation
  11. Merger Agreements
  12. Authorization letter for Bank, Finance, Office, and related company matters
  13. Certificates of Amendment , Certificate of good standing ,Certificate of Incumbency
  14. Corporate Resolution
  15. Certificate of Origin
  16. Joint Venture Agreements
  17. Stock Purchase agreement in foreign companies
  18. Business Letter of Invitation

Please note that all personal documents have to be Notarized before and Apostille can be obtained on the original document. For all City and State issued documents bearing the seal of the city or the State and the signature and name of the deputy signing the document, no Notarization is required.

For all documents issued by the Federal Government an Apostille from the Department of State is required. Please consult with one of our experienced representatives to help you with the document requirements by calling 408-946-6655

ID Requirements

  1. Driver's License or ID card issued by State.
  2. U.S. Passport.
  3. U.S. Military ID Card , (The common Access Card CAC is not acceptable).
  4. Driver's License issued in Mexico or Canada..
  5. Foreign Passport stamped by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)..
  6. Inmate ID Issued by the California Dept. of Corrections..

Fees and additional Information

  1. Special Expedited Services are available: 3 to 4 Business Days or 5 to 7 Business Days
  2. Apostille State Fee $20.00 (Check Payable to Secretary of State, CA)
  3. First Document Processing Fee $25.00
  4. Any additional Processing Fee $20.00 each.
  5. Foreign Passport stamped by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)..
  6. Plus Shipping Charges to send and receive back documents (Varies with service requested)

Convention Countries

The following countries are parties to the Hague Adoption Convention.We refer to these countries as Convention Countries.

Inter country adoptions between the United States and Convention countries must follow Hague adoption procedures. Countries absent from the list are not party to the Hague Adoption Convention. We refer to those countries as non-Convention countries. Inter country adoptions between the United States and countries not listed below must follow non-Hague adoption procedures.

NOTE: The United States is not currently processing new adoptions with countries in bold:


  • Albania Andorra Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Belize Bolivia Brazil Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Canada Cape Verde Chile China (and Hong Kong) Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Cyprus zech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Estonia Fiji Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Guatemala Guinea Hungary Iceland India Ireland Israel Italy Kazakhstan Kenya Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Mali Malta Mauritius Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Netherlands New Zealand Norway Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Rwanda San Marino Senegal Seychelles Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Thailand Togo Turkey United Kingdom Uruguay Venezuela Vietnam

* Notes

Call or email or Fax us your documents to get a preapproval and provide you a firm quote.

  1. Birth, Death, Marriage certificates must be certified copy from the County. Notarization not required, For all other documents personal appearance is required with a valid ID to Notarization required.
  2. Once completed we will mail the documents back to you to the address on the service order form.
  3. Rush processing is available for an additional fee